Instagram, owned by Meta, is one of the most popular social media applications. Earlier this year, the company introduced 3D avatars for the Instagram app. Previously, avatars were only available for story reaction and sharing in chats. However, a recent update added these avatars to Instagram’s short form video creation feature, Reels. Now users can also share avatars with Reels.
Meta Avatars Users
Instagram have the ability to customize their 3D avatars to better reflect their likeness and use them in DMs, Reels or Stories. Besides that, they can either create a new Instagram avatar or import their current Facebook avatar. Once your 3D Instagram avatar is created, it’s ready to be shared via DM, Stories and Reels. Here’s how you can share Reels with avatars:
How to Share Reels with Avatars:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left and go to the Reels tab.
- Save your Reel as you wish, and while editing, tap on the Stickers button available at the top right.
- Tap the Avatar option and select the avatar reaction you want to add to your Reels.
- When finished editing, press the Next button.
- Enter all the required details, including captions, tag people if you want, and hit the share button.
- Read also:
- how to reset your instagram account
- How to Tell If Someone Else Is Using Your Twitter Account
- How to Automatically Post From Facebook to Instagram
- How To Fix Call Of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6034?
- How to download YouTube videos with Savefrom
- 4 Ways to Hide an IP Address
- How To Enable TPM 2.0 In BIOS for Windows 11
- How to Enable TPM on MSI Motherboard for AMD & Intel
The tech giant also announced the launch of a digital clothing store — Avatars Store. It allows users to purchase digital outfits to style their avatars. The online store has started rolling out in select countries and initially features digital apparel from Balenciaga, Prada, and Thom Browne.