There’s no doubt that Warzone is a great game, but it’s also one of the buggiest games. It’s not uncommon for challenges and other game mechanics to experience bugs after an update. There are also many development errors to deal with. It continues to surprise us that we still find a new error every now and then, despite several dozen posts about dev errors.
This time we are getting reports that users are facing Call Of Duty Warzone dev error 6034 due to which they are unable to play the battle royale because whenever they start the game the dev error 6034 occurs on the screen. But, don’t worry as we have some best fixes that will help you to fix Call of Duty Warzone dev error 6034 on Xbox One, PC. So, let’s start with them:
What Causes Developer Error 6034?
- This indicates that the game client is misbehaving on your machine.
- If the game files for COD Warfare or Warzone are corrupted, the developer may receive Dev Error 6034. Third-party applications may interfere with the process.
- The game may also crash or crash for no apparent reason after receiving system updates.
How to fix Call of Duty Warzone Developer Error 6034?
To fix Call of Duty Warzone dev error 6034 you just need to perform some simple and easy methods which we have mentioned below. So, if you are facing Dev Error 6034, make sure to perform these fixes:
Fix 1: Scan and Repair with Battle.net Desktop Client
When it comes to troubleshooting minor issues with the game, the Battle.net desktop client is a useful tool. We will be using the Scan and Repair feature of the Battle.net client to scan and repair our computers. Follow these steps to do so.
- First, go to the COD MW installation folder, then delete these files:
- 1 .patch.result
- 2 .product.db
- 3 vivoxsdk_x64.dll
- 4 Launcher.db
- 5 Modern Warfare Launcher.exe
- Use the desktop shortcut to open the Battle.net client.
- To start the game, click on the COD MW icon.
- To start the scan, click Options > Scan and Repair > Start Scan.
Once the process is complete, check if the dev error 6034 still appears. However, most likely this will fix the problem, but if you find that Call of Duty dev error 6034 is still appearing, continue with the fixes mentioned further.
Fix 2: Update GPU driver (PC)
Your graphics driver may be faulty or outdated if you are experiencing game crashes. To avoid any further complications, make sure you have installed the latest GPU driver.
It could avoid a lot of weird problems. It is possible to manually update your GPU driver if you are a tech-savvy gamer. Otherwise, you can use the following steps to download the latest GPU drivers for your PC:
- At first, open Device Manager (right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager).
- Next, locate and double-click Display Adapter.
- Now right-click on the GPU name and select Update Driver.
4. Next, just tap Search automatically for driver software.
Now just wait for the GPU driver to be updated on your device. After that restart the system and run the COD Warzone to check if the dev error 6034 is resolved or not.
Fix 3: Remove multiplayer game packs (Xbox)
After Dev Error 6034 appeared, Xbox One gamers found that deleting specific game packs would fix the problem. The pain of a complete reinstallation would be less, so you can try this. For those of you unfamiliar with Xbox, here’s a quick example:
- 1. Using your Xbox, select Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Press the menu button and click on Manage games and add-ons.
- 2. Choose Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Additionally, you may need to select Manage installation on an external drive.
- 3. Uncheck MP2 Pack and Multiplayer Pack 3 at the bottom. After that, click Save Changes.
- 4. You can now restart your Xbox and see if Warzone is working.
Fix 4: Change Router DNS Settings
If your console’s DNS settings are incorrect or ineffective, Modern Warfare may display dev error 6034 on Xbox One. If you have a DNS problem, consider switching to OpenDNS or Google DNS.
Il était possible pour certains utilisateurs de PC de résoudre le problème en passant à un autre serveur de noms de domaine. Ainsi, au lieu d’utiliser le DNS par défaut du FAI, nous vous recommandons de passer à Google ou à OpenDNS. Pour le tester sur votre ordinateur, procédez comme suit :
- 1. Search for Show network connection in the start menu to show the network connection.
- 2. Right-click on your current network and select Properties.
- 3. From the drop-down menu, select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click Properties.
- Enter the following DNS server addresses and enter the following values.
- To use Google DNS, type this into your browser:
- Preferred DNS address: 188.8.131.52.
- Alternate DNS Address: 184.108.40.206.
- For OpenDNS, use the following value:
- Preferred DNS address: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary DNS address: 18.104.22.168
- To save your changes, press OK. Check if Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now working properly by launching the game.
Fix 5: Reset Xbox to factory defaults
A corrupted Xbox operating system can cause the dev error, which can be resolved by resetting the Xbox console if it persists. If critical data or information needs to be backed up, do so before proceeding.
- From the Settings menu on your Xbox One, select System.
- From the Console Information menu, select Console Information.
- Next, click Reset and keep my apps and games to reset the console.
- When the console is restored to factory defaults, reinstall Modern Warfare and the error should go away.
However, if you are still getting Call of Duty Warzone dev error 6034, then you will need to reset and remove everything from your Xbox.
Fix 6: Update Windows OS
It is also necessary to upgrade the operating system to avoid any system issues. Modern Warfare Dev Error 6034 usually appears if your Windows PC has not been updated for some time.
- Using Windows + I keys together to open Settings, select Update & Security.
- From the left menu, select Windows Update.
- You can check for Windows updates by clicking Check for updates.
At the moment, Windows is checking for new updates. Your computer will automatically update if a new update is available. Once the update is installed, restart your computer. After that, relaunch the COD Warzone and check if the dev error 6034 is resolved or not.
Fix 7: Install game updates
It is always possible to solve your problem by reinstalling the game if none of the above solutions work. A potential solution to Dev Error 6034 seems to have been discovered by some gamers. If your game is outdated, it’s no surprise that you’re having issues. To fix this issue, you will need to update the game.
For Playstation :
- Return to your PlayStation home screen.
- Select COD Modern Warfare from the Options button on your controller.
- Now click on Check for updates.
- Whenever new updates are available for your game, install them.
For Xbox One :
- Press the Xbox button to access the menu.
- Select an option.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Updates and Downloads.
- Your Xbox One games will automatically update if you select the option to keep my games and apps up to date.
Read also: How to download YouTube videos with Savefrom
Fix 8: Uninstall add-ons and game data packs
In some cases, Modern Warfare game shows dev error 6034 on Xbox One when conflicting data appears from game data packs or add-ons. A game data pack or uninstalling an add-on can fix this problem.
You can fix the Call of Duty Warzone dev error 6034 issue by clearing the Xbox mac address and restarting the console if you are prompted to buy a game after removing an add-on.
- Using your Xbox controller, hover over Modern Warfare and select Options to access the menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select Manage game and add-ons.
- Go to Add-ons and uncheck the data packs listed below:
- COD : Pack MP2 Modern Warfare (taille 9,1 Go)
- COD: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Pack (3.4 GB)
- Reboot to your Xbox after saving your settings.
- When the Xbox restarts, verify that Dev Error 6034 has been resolved.
- To see if it helps, uninstall the following packs:
- MP Pack, Data Pack 1, Survival Pack, MP Pack 3, Data Pack 2, High Res Pack 1, Resolution Pack, MP Pack, Campaign and Spec Ops Pack, Data Pack 1, Survival Pack, High Res Pack 1, Resolution Pack.
- To check if the issue is resolved, reinstall the Multiplayer Pack (6.0 GB). However, to resolve dev error 6034, try reinstalling the packs from the store.
Summary | Warzone dev error 6034
Well, if you are facing the Call of Duty Warzone 3064 dev error issue on your device then you know how to fix it. So, that is all about how to fix Call of Duty Warzone dev error 3064. We hope you find this guide helpful. For more information, comment below.